Brief 2: Television - factual
I am interested in fashion, social media and many more things and so I might do a factual television programme about the effects of social media on a young persons mental health or something to do a show about behind the scenes on fashion week. I could do the fashion week one with models interviewing them perhaps about their mental health, played by friends/family, and a designer, played by friends/family.
I think I will do brief 2 because I enjoy filming and think that I will like doing this. I think I will do a factual beginning of a show about something to do with fashion as this is one of my interests. I will do a variation of different shots and angles to achieve a serious and fractural theme throughout. I think I will use family and friends- if they want to- in my video as I want it to include different peoples opinions on whatever topic I decide to do. I first thought of fashion week but I need to narrow it down and make sure to get the factual element in.
Brief 1: Magazines
For my double page spread, I would probably put photos of a music band that I am interested in or maybe cooking/ baking. I would write an article about it and put pictures of perhaps instruments or a singer and for baking a creation I made.
Brief 3: Music video
For my music video I would maybe pick a song and then use different types of shots e.g slow Mo, pan shot etc to show different emotions and then lip sync in certain parts. For example Adele's someone like you, I would not use many bright colours and have sombre colours and outfits to show this.
Brief 4: Website
I have a few hobbies and so would write about one of these. I enjoy baking, making music, acting, fashion/textiles etc. I would do a website on one of these and do a video showing my process for example show me baking a cake and explain how much I like doing it.
I think that a TV programme tackling the issue of how teens use social media might be achievable. You could have interviews of teens and 'experts'.
ReplyDeletefashion is a lovely visual choice and would offer opportunities for strong visual interest as well as interviews / talking head presentations from 'experts' about (say) sustainable fashion, recycling, (invented)emergent designers, fashion approaches like mending with brodo.