Wednesday, March 17, 2021

03 Brief 4

 I would like to do brief 4 - the website- because I like the idea that I can do an article and a video. I would like to do my website on baking. 

I will call my website: An inclusive baker. 

I am going to write from the perspective of someone who has taken up baking in lockdown. My main article will be about how I got into it and the benefits it has had on my mental health and communication. I think that I will call my main article: Mental and wellbeing baking. I will also talk about who inspired me to start baking and why other can take up this hobby too. I will put in some photos of past things me and my family have made to fit the main article and the dummy ones too.  

I want to do my video on a person baking something. It will have elements of time lapses, slow mos, and normal speeds. It will show mess that baking makes as well as the final product.

I want my colour scheme to have this slight vintage filter to look as if it has been taken on a professional camera. I may try to photoshop some of these photos to make it look like I took them on a polaroid too. I want the colours to still be bright however.

 the main screen of the website showing a kitchen and some treats this person I am writing as have made. It should show lots of colours to show that she is very happy when baking which is what she now loves.

Recipe for success. = four bullet points on how to get started on your baking journey. 

look at Nadiy'as website and pull quotes that inspired me. https://www.nadiyahussain.com/


Main article is: 

the titles of the dummy articles need to be longer on a magazine. There would be: 


- baking for athletes: have your cake and eat it!





- Gluten free recipes?! That aren't carbs!





- A guide to good old comfort food!






-Delicious deserts: and without nuts!






- How to make the perfect scone: grandparents approved!










2 comments:

  1. Add some useful article hyperlinks eg Nadia Hussain
    If your main article is about your (fictional) experience as an entrant into Junior Bake Off, you could draw on her experiences.
    Then you can have dummy articles about Baking Under Lockdown, Baking With Friends, baking as Therapy, Short Cuts (for example) and you would have to write the title + the hint about what the article is about. Aim for about 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/how-i-get-it-done-great-british-bake-offs-nadiya-hussain.html

    ReplyDelete

O2 NEWS: REPRESENTATION

 representations in the old observer.  1. women are underrepresented. This is because of the previous patriarchal social and cultural attitu...